Wednesday, January 16 2013
Advertising in Farrago means reaching the student population of the Parkville and Southbank campuses
James Zarucky investigates the Government’s first cultural policy in over twenty years.
When people put together their bucket list, going to court doesn’t usually make the cut. Much like prisons, brothels, and the Docklands, the courts are one of those places Melbournians have cruelly stigmatised.
Let me tell you about Rooty, whose real name is Rudolpho and whose nickname is Rudy. But really, ‘Rooty’ is a better fit.
Walking into Senator John Madigan’s office it’s obvious he’s not your average politician. Ned Kelly paraphernalia adorns the walls. A plethora of blacksmithing tools, a nod to his former vocation, are displayed about the room.
News and events
- I’m ... - SickofSA on Farrago Footnotes: Students' Council and Thatcher
- You know, ... - Jeremy Bean-Hodges on Farrago Footnotes: Students' Council and Thatcher
- When your ... - Daniel Ari Baker on Students' Council celebrates Thatcher's death
- This is DI... - Scott on Students' Council celebrates Thatcher's death
- The proble... - Daniel White on Farrago Footnotes: Students' Council and Thatcher