Advertise in Farrago
Wednesday, January 16 2013
Advertising in Farrago means reaching the student population of the Parkville and Southbank campuses
Farrago is the source of information for real and relevant issues affecting students. It is the ideal medium for reaching the student population of the Parkville and VCA (Southbank) campuses.
Quick facts about Farrago
- Farrago can be found at more than 30 distribution stands throughout the vast Parkville campus and its surroundings.
- 5,000 copies are printed of each edition. This may increase to more copies for editions which coincide with popular events like Orientation Week.
- During popular events like Orientation, Farrago is also distributed by hand to students.
- Largest group of readers is undergraduate students aged between 18 and 25 years old.
- Advertising discounts available for bookings in multiple editions and for local businesses.
- Packaging available with other Student Union media and events, such as our website and O-Week.
- Farrago will not accept advertorials or advertisements which it deems to be racist, homophobic, sexist and offensive in nature.
Farrago 2013 Ratecard 622KB
Phone: +61 3 8344 0351