Across the See-Tho
Tuesday, June 26 2012
Michelle See-Tho takes us through her travels from city to city in her last month in America.
Wednesday, April 18 2012
More often than not, the phrase “American college experience” evokes scenes from Animal House, Road Trip and Old School, of frat parties where doing keg stands, playing beer pong and chugging out of red party cups are standard must-dos.
Monday, March 19 2012
Michelle See-Tho loves bagels, gridiron and the Ivy League so much that she decided to go on a semester-long exchange to the University of Pennsylvania, USA.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably a young person. Maybe you enjoy reading. If so, you are—whether you like it or not—part of the target demographic for ‘new adult fiction’, a genre invented to bridge the gap between young adult and general fiction.
When people put together their bucket list, going to court doesn’t usually make the cut. Much like prisons, brothels, and the Docklands, the courts are one of those places Melbournians have cruelly stigmatised.
YOU MUST TAKE THE URINE-STAINED STRETCH of sidewalk leading to the nearest station.
News and events
- Nice artic... - Brian Long on Cultural Policy
- This woman... - DavidB on Students' Council celebrates Thatcher's death
- There are ... - Chris on Students' Council celebrates Thatcher's death
- I’m ... - SickofSA on Farrago Footnotes: Students' Council and Thatcher
- You know, ... - Jeremy Bean-Hodges on Farrago Footnotes: Students' Council and Thatcher